‘NEW BEGINNINGS’ FINANCIAL PLANNING PROGRAMME
Clients who come to us to discuss possible, imminent or recent redundancy events have many small questions and one big concern…..
AM I GOING TO BE OK?
Our job is to guide you on what to do in the short term and show you what your future will look like and could look like if you follow our plan.
Our New Beginnings Programme has a number of stages:
- If you are ‘lucky’ enough to get forewarning about redundancy, or it is something that is offered and you apply for, you are in a position to explore the implications of it for you and your family before it happens.
- We can tell you what the long term implications are should you take the redundancy and then explore any number of scenarios to see if your ideal financial future can be realised.
- If you need to speak with an expert in recruitment, personal development or HR matters, we have them available to you and will sit beside you through the process.
The Redundancy Process
- This is a stressful time, which makes interpreting the complex and urgent communications from your employer difficult to do. We do this for you.
- This includes your Ex Gratia calculations, advising on benefit valuations, PILON, and decisions around the most tax efficient redundancy payment itself.
- We understand Standard & Enhanced Terms, alongside SCSB Calculations, and will apply them to your unique circumstances.
- We guarantee that you will get the most tax efficient exit payment possible.
- What do you do with the redundancy payment? Clear Debt, set up a company, invest?
- Do you need to return to work? When? On what salary?
- How will this impact your spouse, partner & family?
All of these questions are answered in our ‘New Beginnings Plan’, where we use advanced Cashflow-Modelling tools and years of experience working with individuals just like you to explore what your financial future could look like.
- Need help starting a new business? What about getting a CV ready?
- Our team of professional advisors and associates are ready to assist you in taking the next steps, ensuring that you have solid, sensible guidance along the way.
- Acting as YOUR advisor, we make sure that you make the right decision for you and your family and not waste time or money doing so, unless that’s your goal!
- As a premium Financial Planning & Investment Management Firm, we have the resources, connections and network to help you make the most of your business in terms of financing, business development or support structures.
We don’t pretend that this is easy. For many people it can be the most stressful period of their lives.
However, if done correctly, it has the potential to change your life in the most positive and unexpected ways. Our experience has shown that when you have someone to help you manage it all, the experience ranges from ‘not so bad’ to ‘the best thing that ever happened to me’.
No matter where you are on your Redundancy Journey, or even if it’s something that may never happen, give us a call today and build your Financial Plan.