How to Register
- Enter your personal details on the REGISTRATION FORM below before 5pm on 7th May 2020 www.currranfutures.ie/topinvestor
- Once submit, you will be redirected to the PORTFOLIO BUILDER FORM
- Here you choose what funds to include in your portfolio for the game
- After you submit your choice, you will receive a confirmation email that it has been received and you are ready to play!
- The registration period runs from 29th April until 6th May.
- Registrations must be complete before 5pm on Thursday, 7th May. Any submissions after this time will not be accepted.
- The ‘Stockmarket Game’ begins on Friday, May 8th
- Your ‘investor nickname’ is how you will be known throughout the game.
- Your real name and other personal details will never be disclosed to other players during the game.
- No private details will be passed on to any third parties.
- As per terms and conditions, competition winners agree to have their names published on the competition website and other social media channels in order to claim their prizes.
- You select your investments during the registration process.
- Each player is given a ‘notional’ €10,000 to invest.
- You choose from a range of 13 different funds to build your portfolio.
- You cannot place more than 30% of your notional €10,000 in any one fund.
- A minimum of 4 different funds must therefore be selected
- The total % invested must come to 100%
- Please refer to the Investor Information Pagefor more detail.
- To reduce the likelihood of multiple winners, we have also included a tie-breaker question.
- This asks what you expect your ‘Final Portfolio Value’ to be.
- Please take some time to think about your answer to this question.
- There are three prizes on offer for the competition.
- Players can choose to take the prizes themselves or ask that the cash equivalent be paid to a charity/club/community group of their choice.
- If one or more of the top three positions have the same ‘Final Portfolio Value’, the tie-breaker question will be used to separate players.
- The player who gets closest to the Final Portfolio Value that they estimated in the tie-breaker question takes the position, with the other player(s) moving down the competition table.
- If you are unable to submit the initial REGISTRATION FORM or the PORTFOLIO BUILDER FORM, it is likely because one of the required pieces of information has not been provided.
- Please check your form and ensure all details have been entered correctly
- Once you submit correctly, you will receive an email confirming your entry to the competition.
- If there are any problems, we will be in touch before the investment period begins.
- The investment period runs from Friday, 8th May to Friday 21st May.
- All Portfolios will be valued at 9am every day,
- These values will be posted on the LEAGUE TABLE PAGE. The link to this page will be emailed to you once the competition begins.
- This table will show how all competitors are faring against each other.
- The ‘Top 20’ investors will have their Portfolio Value posted on additional social media channels.
- The movement of the underlying funds will also be posted, so competitors can see for themselves how the various parts of their portfolios have performed.
- An email will be sent on Tuesday and Friday evenings, showing the various fund performances, along with the league table.
Final Results & Prize-Giving
- The investment period will close at 5pm on Wednesday, 21st May.
- The results will be posted on the League Table Page on Friday, 22nd at 12pm.
- They will also be posted on our social media channels.
- We recommend you follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
- Winners shall be notified directly and the terms of the prize giving explained as per our Terms & Conditions.